martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

KOLB




Kolb model "Experimental Learning" (Kolb 1984). Supposed to learn something must be working or processing the information received. Kolb said that, on the one hand can set off:a) In a direct and concrete experience., b) From an abstract experience, which is what you have to read about something or when someone has: The experiences have concrete or abstract, is become aware when manufactured any two ways: a) Thought and thinking about them., b) actively experimenting with the information received.

2 comentarios:

  1. Which approach do you prefer in your own learning? I have to admit that I am a pragmatic person, and find it easier to learn by having first concrete experiences. But I know many colleagues, who prefer reading and getting oriented before taking action.
    Irmeli

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well, months ago, Sena made us a test about that and the results for me that I have a Little of all, but, like you i will preffer be pragmatic. I like the experiences directly.

      Eliminar